The process of identifying the weight of the on-board product is completed by subtracting a vehicle’s net weight from the gross weight. If the gross weight is not known, weighbridges can also be used to record this by taking a reading after the product has been removed from the vehicle.
Weighbridges are typically used to identify the weight of industrial vehicles and, simultaneously, the weight of their contents. Many goods are often sold by weight and weighbridges are therefore the ideal solution for performing quick continuous vehicle measurements to record these metrics.
Inspections – Weighbridge will be inspected every three (3) months by a CWCSA technician.
Support – Technical support service is available 24/7 via our email and support line.
- Standard length : from 3m to 33m
- Standard side rails with tyre friendly entry-and-exit points
- 25MPA Concrete strips/floor foundation
- 200mm Reinforced 30MPA Concrete with fiber
- Concrete ramps or Entry Walls
Additional solutions integrating into gravity:
- Gravity Management & Reporting Portal (MRP)
- Yard Management Solution
- Vehicle Inspection Solution
- Weighbridge Automation (Un-Manned)
Additional hardware add-ons
Card Readers (RFID)
Solar Power Solutions
Systems and Solutions to ensure your Weighbridge operation is running effectively and efficiently